Children's Dental Funzone is seeking an experienced Orthodontist to perform examinations to assess patient needs in our West Los Angeles location.
To be successful as an Orthodontist, you must have a desire to help people, an interest in oral health, love working with children, and be able to provide exceptional patient care.
Must have 2+ Years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or a related field.
- Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree or a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree.
- Further studies in orthodontics, accredited by the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO).
- In-depth knowledge of various molds and orthodontic appliances.
- Experience using hand tools (periodontal scalers, band pluggers, cutters, pliers) and diagnostic tools (digital X-rays, 3D images).
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Outstanding patient management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Retirement Plan and sick pay
- Employee Discounts
- Endless opportunities to grow with the Company
- Employee Referral Incentive Program
- Based Compensation
- Production Percentage Based on Collections
At Children's Dental FunZone we strongly encourage our staff to get COVID-19 vaccination to improve the safety of our patients and team members. Please note: Upon hiring you will need proof of vaccination or weekly testing will be administered for non-vaccinated, per the new state-mandated order for all the Health Care workers.