We are looking for an amazing Registered Dental Assistant to join our Dental Practice!
We are a rapidly growing Pediatric Dental Practice with 15 locations across Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Orange County, and Ventura County coming soon.
Children's Dental FunZone is dedicated to serving the unique needs of children, toddlers, and teens. We offer comprehensive services including preventive pediatric Dental Care and Orthodontics. Our teams of dental professionals are changing the face of pediatric dental care through our dedication to oral health and compassionate care for our patients and their guardians. Our practices are based on a patient-centric approach achieved through significant teamwork, flexibility, and commitment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Vacation and Sick
- Endless opportunities to grow within the Company
- Monthly Bonuses
- Employee Referral Incentive Program
RDA Job Duties:
- Familiarity with dental terminology, materials, medications and instruments used during dental procedures.
- Perform the following tasks to ensure efficiency: clean, sterilize instruments, and set up trays.
- Maintain and test equipment (sterilizer, x-ray dosimetry, x-ray processor, etc.)
- Effectively pour models and conduct other lab procedures.
- Happily, instruct patients in oral hygiene and preventive dental care education.
- Perform charting activities and document exam findings in patient record.
- Maintain clean, orderly and well stocked operatory and laboratory.
- Knowledge of patient scheduling procedures.
- Work in conjunction with Staff Dentists/Dental team to develop and implement preventive dental activities for the community
- Safely performs all duties of protective protocols to ensure personal safety as well the safety of others.
- MUST LOVE WORKING WITH CHILDREN.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Upbeat personality is a MUST.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- X-Ray license required.
- Must be a licensed Registered Dental Assistant.
- Knowledge of Dentrix Ascend.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Full-Time and Part-Time
- $21.00 - Subject to change based on experience
At Children's Dental FunZone we strongly encourage our staff to get COVID-19 vaccination to improve the safety of our patients and team members. Please note: Upon hiring you will need proof of vaccination or weekly testing will be administered for non-vaccinated, per the new state mandated order for all the Health Care workers.