We are looking for an Amazing Regional Orthodontic Manager to join our fast-growing organization. At Children's Dental Funzone, you will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, please apply Today!
The Orthodontics Regional Manager will lead all non-clinical operations of the dental offices, including building amazing teams, providing leadership direction, and support to the office managers and team to ensure financial and operational success under the direction of The Executive Director in the Los Angeles and Ventura County, driving revenue growth in their region. As such, the Regional Manager must understand the larger picture and have a vision of the future for their offices that translates to an overall growth strategy. They are to provide leadership and guidance to their group of offices and will play a vital role in identifying and opening new, modern CDFZ offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor Ortho Revenue to ensure budget and Ortho start goals are met.
- Monitor Schedules (making sure templates are correct, track consults on the schedule, starts, production entered, etc.) as well as Monitor Ortho referral rates.
- Conducts regular meetings with Ortho Treatment Coordinators and Ortho Practice Managers to discuss Ortho business and drive results.
- Support the Director of Operations with Practice Managers that may have any office issues that pertain to Ortho.
- Work in partnership with office managers motivate team members, resolve conflicts, and make difficult decisions.
- Develop and conduct effective regional training & meetings through the development and execution of outstanding group presentation skills
- Ensure each office commits to the company vision of Providing an Exceptional Patient Experience.
- Full understanding of productive scheduling methods to meet revenue goals while assisting and educating providers to meet their personal goals.
- Visit each manager/office as needed to assess office dynamics providing support and guidance when necessary
- Continuous support of excellence in patient service and satisfaction; address and resolve any patient issues or concerns in a timely fashion
- Ability to draw valid conclusions; apply sound judgment in making decisions, and make decisions under pressure
- Must have deep knowledge of how a practice runs
- Maintain regular communication with dental office staff and affiliated doctors to review practice trends and performance
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years in an operational role coupled with experience in a multi-location (customer service experience) focused operation
- P&L responsibility and experience with budget management, personnel management, and team building
- Also, must have experience with practice management systems like Dentrix Ascend and others
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with teams.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Independent self-starter with the ability to work well with other team members.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Vacation and Sick
- Endless opportunities to grow within the Company
- Employee Referral Incentive Program
- Salary + Benefits
About Children's Dental FunZone
Welcome to Children’s Dental FunZone, where your child’s dental visit can be fun! With iPads in the waiting room, awesome prizes, and movies to watch throughout the treatment, our patients can’t wait to come back for their next visit. Our staff is specially trained to treat infants, children, teenagers, and special needs patients with the care that they deserve. We also provide sedation dentistry, to give your child the most comfortable experience possible. To make care more affordable, we accept all private insurance, Denti-Cal, and provide financial assistance with zero-interest zero-interest payment plans. Our goal is to help your child achieve a healthy smile and remain cavity free from their first birthday through adolescence.