We are a fast-growing, pediatric dental office with 14 locations with in the Inland Empire and Los Angeles area. Children’s Dental FunZone is seeking Full-time talented Call Center Agent to join our thriving team.
Entry Level Call Center Job Duties:
- Maintain a professional reception area/office.
- Verify and update health information and insurance information for patients.
- Schedule, cancel and reschedule patient appointments as needed.
- Answer and respond office telephone line with professionalism.
- Prepare and send out new patient referral thank-you letters and broken appointment letters.
- Provide HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices to patients and documenting according to office policies and procedures.
- See that records are stored securely and handled in compliance with legal requirements, including HIPAA regulations.
- Schedule patients for efficient use of doctor and staff time.
- Confirm upcoming appointments by telephone.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- MUST LOVE WORKING WITH CHILDREN!
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Upbeat personality is a MUST.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Clean, neat professional appearance.
- Knowledge of Dentrix a plus.
- High School Diploma and/or Associate Degree.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Must be able to work some Saturdays.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts
- Vacation and Sick
- Endless opportunities to grow within the Company
- Monthly Bonuses
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Our competitive compensation packages include benefits such as health/dental insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, and paid time off for all full-time employees after 90 days of employment. Children’s Dental Fun Zone offers opportunities for professional development by providing eligible employees with education assistance or tuition reimbursement. Flexible schedules available.