We are looking for an amazing Front Office team member to join our Dental Practice!
We are a rapidly growing Pediatric Dental Practice with 15 locations across Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Orange County, and Ventura County coming soon.
Children's Dental FunZone is dedicated to serving the unique needs of children, toddlers, and teens. We offer comprehensive services including preventive pediatric dental care and orthodontics. Our teams of dental professionals are changing the face of pediatric dental care through our dedication to oral health and compassionate care for our patients and their guardians. Our practices are based on a patient-centric approach achieved through significant teamwork, flexibility, and commitment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Vacation and Sick
- Endless opportunities to grow within the Company
- Monthly Bonuses
- Employee Referral Incentive Program
Front Office Staff Job Duties:
- Enthusiastically welcoming patients to the practice.
- Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed
- Assisting patients to fill out information forms while compliant with HIPAA regulations
- Preparing patients’ charts and daily schedules for the dental staff
- Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures
- Scheduling follow-up appointments and providing telephonic reminders
- Communicating with medical insurance providers
- Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed
- Performing general office duties, such as answering telephones, photocopying, filing, and faxing
- MUST LOVE WORKING WITH CHILDREN!
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Upbeat personality is a MUST
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Knowledge of Dentrix Ascend a plus
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish)
At Children's Dental FunZone we strongly encourage our staff to get COVID-19 vaccination to improve the safety of our patients and team members. Please note: Upon hiring you will need proof of vaccination or weekly testing will be administered for non-vaccinated, per the new state mandated order for all the Health Care workers.