Start Your Successful Dental Career Today!
We are looking for an excellent Registered Dental Assistant to join our Dental Practice!
Join our team we have integrity, and excellent customer service, and provide teamwork, commitment, and accountability that reflects on our excellent unique experience for the team and for our pediatric patients.
- Highly competitive salaries & Paid Time Off (Vacation)
- Medical, dental & vision coverage; 401(k) plan
- Continuing Education Courses (CE) offered and more! Opportunity to grow with the company
RDA Job Duties:
- Familiarity with dental terminology, materials, medications, and instruments used during dental procedures.
- Perform the following tasks to ensure efficiency: clean, sterilize instruments and set up trays.
- Maintain and test equipment (sterilizer, x-ray dosimetry, x-ray processor, etc.)
- Effectively pour models and conduct other lab procedures.
- Happily, instruct patients in oral hygiene and preventive dental care education.
- Perform charting activities and document exam findings in the patient record.
- Maintain clean, orderly, and well-stocked operatory and laboratory.
- Safely performs all duties of protective protocols to ensure personal safety as well the safety of others.
- MUST LOVE WORKING WITH CHILDREN.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- An upbeat personality is a MUST.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- X-Ray license required.
- Must be a licensed Registered Dental Assistant.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Must be available to work 2 Saturdays a month.
- Full-time + Benefits+ Monthly Bonus
- Mon-Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Some Saturdays 8:00 am-2:00 pm
Children's Dental FunZone is dedicated to serving the unique needs of children, toddlers, and teens. We offer comprehensive services including preventive Pediatric Dental Care and Orthodontics. Our teams of dental professionals are changing the face of pediatric dental care through our dedication to oral health and compassionate care for our patients and their guardians. Our practices are based on a patient-centric approach achieved through significant teamwork, flexibility, and commitment.