We are looking for an amazing Orthodontic Assistant or RDA with Ortho Experience to join our Dental Practice!
We are a rapidly growing Pediatric Dental Practice with 15 locations across Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Orange County, and Ventura County coming soon.
Children's Dental FunZone is dedicated to serving the unique needs of children, toddlers, and teens. We offer comprehensive services including preventive Pediatric Dental Care and Orthodontics. Our teams of dental professionals are changing the face of pediatric dental care through our dedication to oral health and compassionate care for our patients and their guardians. Our practices are based on a patient-centric approach achieved through significant teamwork, flexibility, and commitment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Vacation and Sick
- Endless opportunities to grow within the Company
- Monthly Bonuses
- Employee Referral Incentive Program
- OA Dental Board license
- Familiarity with dental terminology, materials, medications, and instruments used during dental procedures
- Perform the following tasks to ensure efficiency: clean, sterilize instruments, and set up trays
- Maintain and test equipment (sterilizer, x-ray dosimetry, x-ray processor, etc.)
- Effectively pour models and conduct other lab procedures
- Happily, instruct patients in oral hygiene and preventive dental care education
- Perform charting activities and document exam findings in the patient record
- Maintain clean, orderly, and well-stocked operatory and laboratory
- Work in conjunction with Staff Dentists/Dental team to develop and implement preventive dental activities for the community
- Safely performs all duties of protective protocols to ensure personal safety as well the safety of others
- MUST LOVE WORKING WITH CHILDREN
- OA License
- X-Ray License
- Upbeat personality is a MUST
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Dentrix Ascend.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a plus
- Every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month 8:00 am-5:00 pm