We are looking for an amazing Orthodontic Assistant or RDA with Ortho Experience to join our Dental Practice!
Wouldn't it be cool to put your skills to the test and work in a unique environment where every day is an experience?
Picture yourself working in a fun rapidly growing pediatric dental office where you are guaranteed a unique experience. We launched Children’s Dental FunZone in 2002 with a simple mission. We treat your kids as our own. 22 years later, we still hold to the founding core values of Integrity, Excellent Customer Service, Accountability, and Teamwork. Not only do these core values ring true for our patients but also for our employees.
Benefits offered For Full-time:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Vacation and Sick
- Endless opportunities to grow within the Company
- Monthly Bonuses
- Employee Referral Incentive Program
- OA Dental Board license
- Familiarity with dental terminology, materials, medications, and instruments used during dental procedures.
- Perform the following tasks to ensure efficiency: clean, sterilize instruments and set up trays.
- Maintain and test equipment (sterilizer, x-ray dosimetry, x-ray processor, etc.)
- Effectively pour models and conduct other lab procedures.
- Happily, instruct patients in oral hygiene and preventive dental care education.
- Perform charting activities and document exam findings in the patient records.
- Maintain clean, orderly, and well-stocked operatory and laboratory.
- Work in conjunction with Staff Dentists/Dental team to develop and implement preventive dental activities for the community
- Safely performs all duties of protective protocols to ensure personal safety as well the safety of others.
- MUST LOVE WORKING WITH CHILDREN.
- OA License
- X-Ray License
- An upbeat personality is a MUST.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Dentrix Ascend.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) is a plus.